General Features and Conventions of SeedViewer
- Menus in the green bar at the top of every SEED Viewer page list options for interacting with the page.
- Tool tips - [?] indicates a tool tip will appear when hovered above with the mouse. Underlined [?] indicates a clickable tool tip
- that also links into a wiki page for a more detailed explanation
- Text Entry Boxes - if the text box has a pulldown menu beneath it, as text is entered in the box the menu will be updated with only items
- that match or contain the entered text.
- Filtering Table Entries - filter the table by typing in text entry boxes in the column headers and hitting enter. Table entries that contain the typed text
- will remain.
- Sorting Table Entries - alpahnumerically sort or reverse sort with the respective triangle in a column header
- Browsing Table Entries - use the next>> and last>> links to quickly browse tables with more than 10 rows