SEED Viewer Annotation Page
- This page offers access to the data relating to a feature. By default the Overview version of the page
- is initially displayed providing the feature's function assignment, source organism, the role it performs
- in a subsystem, and a graphic displaying it's genomic context.
- In the graphic each line represents a different genome. The genome of the feature that is the subject of this page
- is on the first line with the subject feature in red and centered in a 16kb window. Features on the same line that have
- a gray shadow are functionally coupled to the subject feature. Features in different genome that share the same color or
- number are similar. Clicking 'Diverse Genomes' will change the genomes in the graphic to a set that is more phylogentically
- distant to the subject feature's genome.
- From the green bar at the top of page, selecting the 'This Protein' menu will give the user the choice of viewing the
this feature's DNA sequence, DNA with flanking sequence or amino acid sequence.
- From the green bar at the top of the page, selecting the 'Tools' menu will give the user the choice of the following tools
- to analyze this feature:
- Gram negative PSORT
- Gram negative SignalP
- Gram positive PSORT
- Gram positive SignalP
- Gram negative CELLO
- Gram positive CELLO